Harvard University is one of the world rankings universities. Here is the opportunity for you to get involved in this leading business programs.
This scholarship is awarded every two year.
• Financial aid amounting to US$90,000 (US$45,000 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- International students are invited to apply this scholarship.
- You will be provided according to your education background and your promise.
What do you need to submit?
- curriculum vitae with a photograph
- GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University
To apply: online by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is 31st May 2017.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2017.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.